Skip to content
- Weed Causes Erections for 12 Hours? - It is a rare and curious illustration of marijuana being correlated with what is called clinical jargon as priapism–an erection lasting over four hours that is not associated with sexual activity. Recently it was reported that weed causes erections for up to twelve hours. Priapism may have serious effects, the report notes, such as”damage to … Continue reading "Weed Causes Erections for 12 Hours?"
- Should I Smoke Weed During Coronavirus? Seth Rogen Says Yes - Actor Seth Rogen is urging young people to stay home and smoke weed instead of risk spreading the coronavirus simply by going outand he is getting praise for his recommendation by a top rated Canadian politician. Should I smoke weed during coronavirus is a serious question. The COVID remains out there!” Rogen explained. “It is … Continue reading "Should I Smoke Weed During Coronavirus? Seth Rogen Says Yes"
- Weed Improves Sex – Science Says So - Recent study indicates that weed usage can boost orgasms for women. Now, a fresh yet-to-be-published study claims that men might also locate their bedroom actions improved by cannabis. In accordance with an abstract shared on the internet, the study discovered”participants believed that weed use improved their sexual performance and satisfaction” Age and gender didn’t play … Continue reading "Weed Improves Sex – Science Says So"
- Weed Dispensaries “Essential” During Coronavirus Lockdown - Being termed”non-essential” throughout the coronavirus epidemic has driven companies throughout the nation to closed their doors. 1 industry handling to endure lockd=owns and stay-at-home orders: Weed dispensaries, that can be considered an essential service in several nations. In California, in which recreational weed is lawful, weed was deemed an essential medication for taxpayers, and dispensary … Continue reading "Weed Dispensaries “Essential” During Coronavirus Lockdown"
- Medical Weed States Have Less Opioid Use - States with active medical weed legislation saw particular opioid prescription rates fall almost 20 percent when compared with prohibition nations, a first-of-its-kind research from Columbia University’s Irving Medical Center has found. Authors stated the findings emphasize the importance of providing patients with pain control choices, such as cannabis, in attempts to decrease opioid use. The … Continue reading "Medical Weed States Have Less Opioid Use"
- Legal Weed Views are Positive with Consumers - A study of general consumer attitudes released recently discovered that citizens of all countries with legal weed have a favorable outlook of their controlled market. Outcomes of this study ,”Consumer perceptions of’legal’ and’prohibited’ cannabis in US countries with legal cannabis earnings,” were released on the last month before the publication of the analysis from the … Continue reading "Legal Weed Views are Positive with Consumers"
- Weed Users Exercise More – It’s Science! - You may be surprised. A new study of older Americans discovered that weed consumers tended to perform more formal exercise and participate in more physical activities than non-consumers throughout the course of an four-month trial. “In comparison to older adult nonusers,” states the study, from the University of Colorado in Boulder,”elderly adult cannabis users had … Continue reading "Weed Users Exercise More – It’s Science!"
- How to Purchase Great Weed - When you start looking to purchase weed, you’re met with a huge selection of products. How do you even begin to navigate your options? Why would you spend $60 in an eighth of Purple Punch that’s 23 percent THC whenever there’s a $20 eighth out of another brand with 28 percent THC? Plus it may … Continue reading "How to Purchase Great Weed"